At Historic Homes, family is at the heart of everything we do. We have called the Greater Boston area home for over 50 years. We are committed to this community and we are in this with you.
With your safety and that of our own teams in mind, we have taken proactive steps to do our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Our Family Commitment To You:
Historic Home’s first priority is to keep our neighborhoods safe and healthy. While we remain fully operational during the spring market, we are rigorously working to mitigate risk and follow the World Health Organization and local guidelines.
Our Mission To Giving Back:
During this critical time, we will be donating a portion of all our sales to the Newton Food Pantry (the area’s oldest and largest volunteer food pantry) and Brookline Food Pantry. The organizations’ efforts help ensure that the disabled, homebound elderly, and vulnerable residents get the meals they need in the face of COVID-19’s economic and social impact.
Our Dedication To Best Business Practices:
Our company continues to exceed our goals and that of our clients — and low interest rates make this the perfect time to work with us. Building relationships is what we do best, which is why we are putting in place new standards to improve how to collaborate together:
- Home buyers are required to wash their hands or use sanitizer every tour
- Shoes are to be removed or booties are provided during all showings
- Remain at least 6 feet away from everyone
- Videos will be available for potential buyers to visually experience our properties
- We are offering virtual showings on every listing through your preferred video conferencing platform
- Documents continue to be sent and executed online
This epidemic affects all of us. Let’s join forces to come together and care for each other as one family.
Stay safe and stay in touch.
-The Historic Homes Family